- A prospective member must be a female in the College of Engineering. This
requirement includes prospective members pursuing degrees in any department
within the College of Engineering.
- She must be enrolled in the university.
- She must also maintain a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- She is not a member of another national or local sorority or fraternity with the exception of fraternities that are honorary and exclusively service-oriented.
- Have at least two semesters remaining following the completion of her candidate period, excluding summer semesters.